Minnesota Soccer Is Looking For New Referees
Go to www.minnesotasrc.com or email Paula Hildman, State Referee Administrator for more information.
How To Become A First-Time Referee
1. Go to www.minnesotasrc.com, set up an account, and sign in as a new referee.
To referee for Eclipse Select, you must be certified by the MNSRC (Minnesota State Referee Committee), an independent agent of US Soccer. If you are interested in getting started, follow the steps below!
2. Pay the required registration fee ($60).
3. Select the Grade 9 (assistant referee only) or Grade 8 track.
4. Complete the online training for your track (approx. 3-5 hours).
5. Sign-up for and attend a class near you.
6. Complete the online concussion training (approx. 45 minutes).
7. If you are 18 or older, complete the MYSA background check. (Click the link and go to the Referees tab.)
Contact our Referee Assignor, Matt Tiano, for more information.
Interested In Refereeing for Eclipse Select Games?
Eclipse Select schedules referees using the GameOfficials software (www.gameofficials.net)